Offering Affordable Financing for LASIK
At Bernitsky Vision, your eyesight is our top priority. While your vision is priceless, we know that there are practical financial concerns that factor into your LASIK decision. We offer a range of payment options to help patients in New Mexico obtain LASIK and other laser vision correction procedures within their budgets.
LASIK Pricing And Affordability In Albuquerque
If you’re searching for an affordable LASIK surgeon in Albuquerque, there are several questions to keep in mind during your search:
- What is included in the price? If you see a very low advertised LASIK price, it may not include medications, follow-up appointments, and touch-ups should they be needed. Our LASIK prices always include pre- and post-operative visits, and touch-ups for a minimum of a year, with a lifetime option as well.
- What technology am I paying for? The lowest priced LASIK will typically be for bladed LASIK, but the benefits of all-laser, blade-free LASIK include increased accuracy and precision for optimal results.
- How experienced is the LASIK surgeon? The team at Bernitsky Vision have performed more than 20,000 LASIK procedures.
- What kind of care can I expect? If you undergo a LASIK procedure with an eye doctor who is not local, will you be able to receive immediate care in the event of a complication? Dr. Chan is an Albuquerque local who is always available for his patients, along with his friendly and highly trained staff.
- What is the value of LASIK over time? LASIK may seem like a large upfront cost, but when you consider the lifelong costs of glasses and contact lens supplies, LASIK can pay for itself – plus you get the convenience of LASIK freedom!
Get LASIK Today Take Two Years to Pay
Financing And Payment Plans For LASIK*
We offer to finance for LASIK through a partnership with CareCredit®, an independent medical lender. CareCredit® offers a range of financing packages that can make LASIK affordable on a budget. Qualified patients may be able to pay for LASIK with interest-free monthly payment plans.
*Financing subject to qualification and conditions. Minimum monthly payments required. Ask your provider for details. Other conditions may apply. Individual results may vary.
Pay For LASIK With HSA or FSA
Many Albuquerque area employers provide health benefits through a flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA), which may be used for elective procedures like LASIK vision correction. If you are not already enrolled in an FSA/HSA plan, contact your benefits representative. Open enrollment typically happens in the fall so that benefits begin with the new calendar year. Typically, FSA funds must be used within the calendar year while unspent HSA funds roll over to the next benefit year. Check with your plan administrator for details on your benefits.
Insurance Coverage for LASIK
LASIK eye surgery is typically considered elective, so insurance generally does not cover the cost of the procedure. However, many insurances and vision plans do offer a discount on the cost of LASIK. Dr. Chang offers LASIK discounts to all insurance plan and vision plan patients in New Mexico including:
- Cole Vision
- Great West
- Superior Vision
- United Health Care