LASIK vision correction has been available for over 20 years, and recent advancements in technology have made it even safer and more effective. It is the most common elective surgery performed in the country, and it can be used to correct both myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness) and astigmatism.
Bernitsky Vision is committed to offering the most advanced, safe and accurate treatment options to our patients. If you are considering vision correction with LASIK, there is no better time.
Imagine Waking Up and Being Able to See
For many people, glasses and contact lenses are simply part of life. They have grown accustomed to wearing them and have forgotten, or never experienced, what life could be like with corrected vision. If this describes you, consider these perks:
- Travel is simplified, with no need to pack contact solution, carrying cases, backup glasses etc.
- You won’t have to worry about lost contacts or missing glasses screws.
- You will be able to wake up and see perfectly in the morning, every morning.
- Over time, the surgery will pay for itself, eliminating the need for new glasses, contact lenses, solution, optometrist appointments, etc.
- You won’t have to worry about the wind, dust and occasional rain fogging your glasses or getting under your contacts.
- You can enjoy outdoor activities that were a hassle with glasses – skiing, swimming, baseball, golf and more can all be completed without worrying about your glasses breaking or lost contact lenses.
For many of our patients, simply being able to see without worrying about glasses fogging up, becoming scratched or getting lost is a life-changing benefit of LASIK.
Benefits of Modern LASIK Procedure
LASIK vision correction has never been safer or more accurate than it is today. Dr. Bernitsky uses FDA approved bladeless LASIK technology to perform highly precise operations. LASIK today is not what it was 20, 10 or even five years ago:
- The procedure can be completed entirely with lasers, eliminating the need for a blade.
- The total surgery time is shorter, with less downtime and a faster recovery.
- Patients can begin enjoying their perfect eyesight within hours of the procedure.
Although some patients are not good candidates for LASIK, other vision correction procedures can be just as effective at restoring your vision. Make an appointment with Dr. Bernitsky today to discuss your options and decide which corrective eye surgery procedure is right for you.