Dr. David Bernitsky has over 25 years of experience with laser vision correction procedures. His training, continuing education and commitment to helping the Albuquerque, NM community improve their vision allows Bernitsky Vision to offer the latest in LASIK technology and a number of other vision correction options to best meet patients’ needs.
Dr. Bernitsky’s Training, Continuing Education and Experience
- BS (biology and chemistry), University of New Mexico
- MD, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Ophthalmological residency, University of Oklahoma Dean A. McGee Eye Institute
- Cornea and External Disease fellowship, Johns Hopkins Hospital Wilmer Ophthalmological Institute
- Director of Corneal and Refractive Surgery, Eye Associates of New Mexico
- Founder and owner of Bernitsky Vision
Call 505-323-0800 for laser vision correction from one of New Mexico’s top surgeons or send Dr. Bernitsky an email!
Dr. Bernitsky is licensed by the New Mexico Board of Medical Examiners and is certified by the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American College of Eye Surgeons. He maintains his licensure and certifications through his continuing education, which includes leading and participating in numerous research studies. Through his continuing education and research, Dr. Bernitsky stays current on the latest advances and changes in all types of vision correction surgery so that he can provide patients with a wide array of options and the best care possible.
Albuquerque Vision Correction Options
Because of Dr. Bernitsky’s extensive experience, Bernitsky Vision is able to offer a number of vision correction surgery options:
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens)
- RLE (Refractive Lens Exchange)
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Cataract surgery
During your consultation and thorough examination, Dr. Bernitsky will identify the vision correction procedure(s) that will provide the best results.
To find out more about vision correction options, contact us to schedule a consultation.